海角42號 / 一館
Hall One is designed in a Nordic modern minimalist style. (industrial in english really only refers to warehouses/factories--very unappealing).
1. A common area with photos of the landscape of Hengchun Peninsula.
2. One 3-bed and two 5-bed dorms. These are recommended for students and tourists on a budget. Families and tour groups can book a block of rooms.
3. A small garden, a few books, and a laid-back atmosphere
Location: Hall One is located in downtown Hengchun, with convenient access to public transportation and groceries. A 10-minute walk from Hengchun Transfer Station.
Address: No.42, Ximen Rd., Hengchun Township, Pingtung County 946, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
海角42號 / 二館
Hall Two near downtown Hengchun features Impressionistic wall paintings, and is recommended for art lovers.
1. Eight guestrooms, including double rooms and four- person suites in various styles, to be booked individually or in a block. Perfect for large groups (12-24), such as staff retreats, parties, and family trips.
2. A barbeque area and barbeque service
3. An outdoor garden terrace, also available for barbeque
4. A large common area
海角42號 / 三館
Hall Three is located in the tranquil countryside near downtown Hengchun, covering an area of 18000 square feet. It is completely clad in the green of nature, allowing visitors a retreat from the bustle of the city. Yet its arresting postmodernist design creates an interesting contrast with the surrounding fields. You will experience a leisurely atmosphere.
1. One building with floor-to-ceiling windows
2. Two cabins in the shape of a beer can
3. A barbeque space
4. A compound planting area with free bikes
※交通位置: 轉角幸福館位於恆春鎮的市中心，交通以及生活機能非常便利，恆春轉運站下車，步行七分鐘即可抵達，這裡還有浴缸可以泡澡、鄰近海角七號男主角 【阿嘉的家】走路只要五分鐘即可到達。
What will you encounter at the next corner? Corner is a place full of stories from people of all walks of life. We hope you will discover true love around the corner at this hall in Kenting.
※ Location: Lover’ s Corner is located in downtown Hengchun, with convenient access to public transportation and groceries. It is a 7-minute walk from the Hengchun Transfer Station. It is a five-minute walk away from the Aga’s House, where the film Cape No. 7, the inspiration for this B&B, was shot.